What can do Confeuropa abroad for enterprises?
In other words, what services can it offer?
Both Italian companies and those residing in other countries, use Confeuropa Imprese services abroad generally as a preferential channel to obtain, first , information on business opportunities, and secondly, information on fairs and events is also strongly requested. Furthermore, Confeuropa provides reports on the country’s economic environment, names of companies for business commercial opportunities and customs regulations.
In essence, Italian companies (but also local ones looking at the Italian market) they want to find in Confeuropa the support through which they can meet the demands and offers of business, a real “overtaking band” in order to leave behind the competition in accessing the opportunities in the country. Confeuropa is characterized by a perception closely linked to companies and the territories in which they reside..
So, wanting a macro-category summary of the services offered by Confeuropa to SMEs, we could summarize them as follows:
- Looking for business partners;
- Information on business opportunities;
- Macroeconomic information on the country’s economy;
- Information on local legislation;
- Reporting professionals and consultants to help the company in the country;
- Applications for funding and facilitation